Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Ashlynne Turns 2

Maddie------------------------------------->


Singing Happy Birthday






Ashlynne and Uncle Taytay
The Birthday Girl
So as the headline says today was Ashlynne's second birthday....wow time really does fly by when you are having fun. Let me tell you she is the funniest person I have ever known. Sunday we had a great little birthday party for her and tonight we went to my parents and had dinner. I was joking with my mom telling her that normally on all of our birthdays we order pizza and tonight for a 2 year old she got seafood alfrado.....lucky girl huh. She even shared her Chocolate cake with grandpa. So the pregnancy is moving along I am at 3 months now and we have our next doctors appointment on Feb 20th and we will have another ultrasound. We still have awhile tell we can find out what the sex is. Thomas is still away on the slope he's been gone for 2 1/2 weeks and will be gone another 2 1/2 weeks. In 3 months he will have only been home 2 weeks but I'm not complaining because with the way the economy is we are lucky he is not one of the thousands being laid off....but that still doesn't mean I'm not ready for him to come home. I need a full day where I can sleep all day and another where I can spring clean and get rid of things. Anything I will write more later. Here are some pictures of Ashlynne's Birthday.

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures...thanks for sharing...and yeah, it's hard when your sweetie is away...George goes away sometimes too and I am always happy when he gets back...once he was gone for 10 weeks when I was pregnant with Paul...he got pretty crabby so his boss sent Kimberly and I to Norway for 10 days...it was great...hang in there

    ReplyDelete