Monday, February 2, 2009

First Blog

So this is my way of keeping up with everyone. I know I don't always call but you can understand with chasing a 2 year old around and being pregnant..... I will be 11 weeks on Friday...and am a fourth of the way done...ya! Things here are staying busy, Thomas is up on the slope right now. He "says" he is going to try to do a long hitch but we'll see. Last time he said the same thing and when Ashlynne got to were she would not talk to him on the phone he deceided it was time to come home. that was at 3 weeks. Anyways.....as much of you know I have my karma coming back to haunt me....yes I have apoligized to my mother over and over and have asked her if that will make Ash any better.......She just laughs at me. She is like a little tornado from sun up to sun down....and bossy as can be. She thinks Titan (our dog) is her child and she has no problem telling him what to do whether it is telling him to get upstairs , lay down , get down or get out of her room..lol she's a ham. She now tells me NO MAMA....at first I would laugh .....now not so much. She loves to provock her grandfather .........if he is chasing her she starts screaming then he will go sit down and she'll look at him and smile and go raw raw raw she usually runs to her meme for protection that's her safe place. Ok well I am going to try to update this at least once a week so stay tuned!!! I'll also be putting picture of our family and baby pictures up here.

1 comment:

  1. Way to go...Thanks for keeping in touch...I need to start one myself...I have a charming little tornado myself...we sometimes call him Hurricane Paul...enjoy them...they grow up way too fast...Ricky is almost 16 already...wow

    ReplyDelete