Wednesday, April 8, 2009

5 months and growing.

Nite Nite Time!!!
Ashlynne "helping" w/ the dishes

5 months 3 days







So I finally got my stupied camera to work and took a pic of my GROWING belly. I swear a week ago I still had a small belly and one day I woke up and was like WOOOOW where did this come from? :) I haven't yet converted to maternity clothing yet but I figure when I go to Anchorage in a week or so I'll grab a couple of things. I did order some belly bands that I love to wear over my jeans. My jeans still fit until I eat and that's when those belly bands come into GREAT use. I have lot my sweet tooth craving and have started my spicy craving, I hope I'm one of those people that start to crave fruit and veggies cause right now I'm not eatting a whole lot of them. So far I have gained 13 lbs and I swear it's all in my belly , Noah is already taken up alot of room I'm thinking he's going to be a tall one. We have another appt on the 23rd which I am excited for since Thomas will be here and that will be the first time he's getting to go this time. Plus we have changed Drs. and I am looking forward to talking with the new Dr.
So Thomas is still gone but he comes home on April 20th after only being home 2 weeks since Jan 4th. It's been along 4 mths but now he'll be home for good!!! That'll be perfect timing too since I'm getting really drained and feel like I could sleep for a good 2 days straight.

Ashlynne is getting quiet the vocabulary on here. Her newest thing is "mommy I do," or when I try to hold her hand in the store or if we are walking somewhere she'll go " mommy MY hand" and clinch her hands together....but the best of all is when you say NO or tell her she can't do something she look at you with her nose scrunched and eyebrows together and say "what did you do"HAHA it's the funniest face she has ever made and I can't help but laugh but she thinks cause dad is away she doesn't have to listen and there are days I just let things go cause I know we are both tired and getting cabin fever and ready for winter to be gone so we can get outside but those days of attitude are getting fewer and fewer which I think has to do with the SUN finally starting to melt things. So for the past couple of days I'll load her up and we'll go for a drive just to get out in the sun....and out of the house. Well I will write more soon. Enjoy the pictures

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the update and the pictures....I hope things warm up for you guys soon...Love and miss you,
    Aunt Debbie

    ReplyDelete