Friday, April 24, 2009

Spring is in the air......kinda

He looks like Ashlynne when she was 5 months

Another Face Shot

Big Foot!


So Thomas is finally home and it's been wonderful. I went to Wasilla last week and spent 4 days with my Aunt Annette and had a great time. We went shopping and I finally broke down and got some maternity close.ugg....I did find some cute close but was greatly disturbed by some of them. They must think that Pregnant women should wear tents......anyways so I was at Annette's until Monday and Ash and I drove to Anchorage to pick up Thomas. She was so excited to see him that when he came around the corner and took off his sunglasses she ran right too him....it was so sweet. This week we have still been busy...Thomas remodeled my closest and has been playing catch up on honey dews since he's been here. He did find out that he will be staying here to work in Nikiski so he won't have to go back up to the slope....!! YAY at least until Dec/Jan....Ashlynne has hit the terriable twos and let me tell you she knows how to work it. Today she was so sick of shopping that Thomas had to actually take her to the car while I finished getting everything....it shocked him because everytime he came home she was daddies little girl and now she was throwing temper tantrums....the kinda of tantrums where you see someone and feel bad but walk away like you didn't notice.....uggg....anyways she has her little breakdowns but for the most part she is quiet the little helper....always wanting to help with projects or cooking....other then that the pregnancy is going good......I over did it on Sunday and Monday and had contractions for a couple of hours but that was kinda my fault I was tired and dehydrated....some water and rest later they went away....it's harder for me to slow down and rest even when Thomas is home.....but I'm trying. With Ashlynne I could sleep all day and not do anything now I am go go go with her and summer almost being here. We changed O.B. doctors this week and I have to tell you I love my new doc. He is very good at what he does. This was Thomas's first appt. and Dr. Barton did an ultrasound so we got great pictures and thomas got to see his boy. We go back on May 15th so I will post more pictures then. Hope all is well with everyone. Take Care Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment